Thursday 19 August 2010

Day 10- Someone you need to let go off, or wish u didnt know?

mmm well this is easy and hard at the same time !! WOW these questions are getting very deep and personal !! ur guna know all my business by the end of this :(

oh well. mm well i better get started

My Father - I wish i never knew him, but at the same time i cant let go of him.
I havent seen him for over 10 years. N i hate him, and i know hate is a strong word, but it is the truth ! i PROMISE ! but i cant let go of him in my mind.
I felt like he has taken so much away from me, but i am curious to the man he is. I know one day i will finally have him out of by system, but till then i will battle on !

My First Love- Now i totally agree with the saying "never regret anything that made u smile at the time" n he madef me smile 24/7 for 2 yeard. I felt loved, secure, safe. n they were the best 2 years of my life. I truely believed he was the one, n i codnt b with anyone else. He made me complete, n was truely amazing. But in a split second. My hole world came crumbling down. I litrally felt my heart braking in half...slowely. I was crushed. i didnt get out of my bed for 2 weeks, i didnt eat, sleep, talk, i just cried. & if it wasnt for my 2 best friends who came to my house, chucked me in the shower n made me go out, i dont know where i would b. My heart still bleeds for him, and its been 2 and a half years ago he split up wit me. i hear his voice, i smell him everywhere, songs remind me of him, certain words, places ! its like he is everywhere. and i truely believe i will never love anyone like i love him.
He was my first love, and ill never forget him. But i wish it never happened, but heart ache is truely the most hurtful pain you could ever feel. and i hate to think its guna happen to me again, and thats y im scared to b with anyone else. I wish i never felt the pain i felt. i was physically sick. i just wish i could get him out of my head, so i can move on with my life.

mmm well i hope u enjoy reading my blah bla blah ! but you know what. writing that has made me feel a lot better. i feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders

gdnite everyone xx ill sleep better tonight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment