Tuesday 24 August 2010

Day 11 - Something you get complimented on the most

Ohh i like this question ! its nice and happy and will make my ego a little bit bigger lol

Ok well...
1. My Eyes - I have very blue eyes, and inside them they have the pattern of a flower, around my pupil. They change colour to my mood. If im really happy, they go a really bright blue, almost a glass colour, and they sparkle, n wen im sad or have been crying, they go a really dark blue. I believe my eyes are my best feature aswell !! no1 ever believes me that im not wearing contacts. It makes me giggle, people ask me to proove it. Im constantly told how beautiful my eyes are :D it makes me smile

2. My Boobs - Now i do have large boobs, im a size E, and people always comment on how big they are. N i must admit, i do attract attention to myself, if i go out ill wear low cut tops n it attracts attention. i guess i kinda like it, cause im not a very attractive girl so its nie people stare at my boobs n not my face or body !

No comments:

Post a Comment