Tuesday 10 August 2010

Day 7 - Someone who has made an impact on your life ?

wow ! i really like this question ! its soo positive. but there have been soo many people who have touched me in some way ! well here we go !!

My family : My mum, my nan & grandad in england, my nan and grandad in USA, uncle kevin, auntie donna, uncle tony, auntie jackie, gabriella - I wouldnt b the person i am today if it wasnt for them !! they have taught me all of lifes lessons ! and i could never thank them enough for what they have done !! i love u all soo much !!

Th scissor sisters : Dannie lloyd, Becca Gailey, Katie Davies !! these girls have made my life in england worth living !  they are always there for me wen i need them ! there amazing ! i love u soo much

My Australia Besties !! Hazel Saranah, Tarah Trompp !! u girls are the best friends i could ever ask for ! i had such a hard time moving to aus ! but u 2 changed my life ! i could never get any better friends ! i love u soo much, i dont know what i would do without u !

& the influences ! Lee Bundy, Nathan Bramble, Bradley Field, Phil Prince, Alex bowers, Patcho, Phil Smith Jono Grigo ! these boys have touched my life in some way, showing me new things, taken me new places n generally made me smile, and for that...i thank you

im soo sorry if i have forgotton u !! but u still mean the world to me !!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment