Friday 13 August 2010

Day 8 - Someone who has made your life hell or treated you badly ?

ooohhh wow !! believe it or not, but i could name a few, but i wont give names !! but there have been sooo many times, but good as well

my father made a big impact on my life, n changed my outlook on men completely. he was locked up for many years for what he done.. but it still plays on my mind all the time. but i am a stronger person for it !

now for the big one... X BOYFRIENDS !!!! wen ur together they r soo nice n sweet...while they get what they wont from u ! but wen u break up everything changes !! after my 2 yr relationship, i would recieved phone calls, n texts of all the times of day n nite !! abusive, and thretning !!! it really hurt, because i was sooo deeply in love with him, n in some ways i think i still am, but thats in the past now, i was 16 wen we split up, and im nearly 19 !! so its just a memorey. ill never regret being with him, because he once made me smile.

friends - i made friends with people n they started getting into drugs, n was pressured, they wod ring me in the middle of the night so i wod pick them up n drive them to get drugs, even tho i didnt have a license !!! i got bullied n pushed out for it !! but i stood my ground, n i am sooo proad of myself for doing that, because i cod be dead now...like some of them are :'( i wish things could of been different :'( R.I.P.

wow well this has depressed my friday night.

NITE ALL XX

No comments:

Post a Comment